RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SEAL OF EXCELLENCE
ARCSI, The Association of Residential Cleaning Services International, the industry's not-for-profit trade association, awards the prestigious "Residential Cleaning Seal of Excellence" to those companies who have completed the application process, had their information documented and verified, and have met the criteria established by the Association's Seal of Excellence Committee.
The program was established on September 16, 2010 and any ARCSI Member residential cleaning company may apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the Residential Cleaning Seal of Excellence you must submit a completed application form, including the required documentation regarding proof of insurance, background checks, and continuing education.
When submitting your application you must also agree to the terms and conditions. The application fee to apply for the seal is included in annual ARCSI membership dues, there is no additional application fee.
To download the application form click HERE
About the ARCSI Residential Cleaning Seal of Excellence
The Residential Cleaning Seal of Excellence is a program that allows residential cleaning companies to demonstrate that they are committed to excellence in their operations and the services they provide to consumers.
Those companies who have earned and proudly display the prestigious seal will be providing consumers with a higher level of confidence that the company they are selecting to enter their home exhibits the highest level of professionalism, ethical conduct, and service.
After completing the application, if your company is approved for the Residential Cleaning Seal of Excellence, you will receive the following benefits.
- Listing and link to your website in the consumer section of the ARCSI website
- Standard press release for your use with local media outlets announcing that your company has been award the Residential Cleaning Seal of Excellence
- Seal artwork for you to use on your website, letterhead, promotional materials and advertising, uniforms and vehicles.
Criteria for The Residential Cleaning Seal of Excellence
The criteria for the Seal are clearly spelled out in the application, but in general the following documentation and verification are required.
- Proof of Insurance
- Proof of background checks as part of your hiring process
- Documentation of continuing education
- Documentation of at least two years of continuous business
- Commitment to the ARCSI Code of Ethics
- Operate constantly in accordance with the best and fully accepted ethical and business practices
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Provide employees with professional equipment, proper training and direction
- Provide all services and products at fair, equitable, and non-discriminatory charges
- Contribute to the overall growth of the industry by being actively involved in activities that will enchance the over all perception of the residential cleaning industry
- Work to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of customers
- Provide courteous and prompt handling of all requests and complaints
- Strive for the continual improvement of the image and reputation of the idustry by good business practices and enlightened public service in the community.
Put your company ahead of the rest. The Residential Cleaning Seal of Excellence will tell consumers that yours is a company that maintains the highest standards of professionalism, ethical conduct, and operating procedures.
Apply today. Click HERE to download the Seal of Excellence application.